Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/customer/www/seekthetruth.us/public_html/wp-content/themes/extendednews.disabled/assets/lib/breadcrumbs/breadcrumbs.php on line 252
- President Joe Biden has lashed out at in Texas for their efforts to increase election integrity in the state, calling the proposed legislation an “assault on democracy.” But the voting laws in his home state of Delaware, where he served as a Senator for 30 years, has much stricter voting laws.
- A comparison of Texas Senate Bill 7 and Delaware voting laws reveals that Delaware voting laws are not just stricter but much narrower.
- In Texas, , early voting is actually increased under the legislation:
- The legislation requires more counties to offer at least 12 hours of early voting each weekday of the last week of early voting, but sets a new window of 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. for voting.
- According to the Ballotpedia, there is no early voting in Delaware.
- In Texas, voters who are 65 or older are automatically eligible to vote by mail. The voting legislation would prohibit mailing unrequested voting registration materials using public funds, but people in both parties can do so but at their own expense.
- The Tribune reported:
SB 7 also makes it a state jail felony for local officials to proactively send mail-in ballot applications to voters who did not request them. This is another response to Harris County, where officials attempted to send applications to all 2.4 million registered voters last year.
Other Texas counties sent applications to voters 65 and older without much scrutiny. Although those voters automatically qualify to vote by mail, mailing unrequested applications to them in the future would also be banned.
Counties would also be prohibited from using public funds “to facilitate” the unsolicited distribution of ballot applications by third parties, which would keep them from also providing applications to local groups helping to get out the vote.
Political parties would still be free to send unsolicited applications on their own dime — a practice regularly employed by both Republicans and Democrats.The Tribune
- In Delaware, you can register to vote by mail, but voting by mail was only put in place in the state for the 2020 election because of the coronavirus pandemic.
https://twitter.com/andweknow/status/1464462128878817281?s=21 Follow and Support: https://andweknow.com SHOW NOTES Entertainment goalhttps://t.me/TheGreatResetTimes/12805 Boycott FOXhttps://t.me/realKarliBonne/55506 3 cases, 3 outcomeshttps://t.me/realKarliBonne/55507 Smart Electionshttps://t.me/realKarliBonne/55526 Trump on Mt....
https://twitter.com/andweknow/status/1463739170170437633?s=21 Follow and Support: https://andweknow.com SHOW NOTES Amazing information and support to fight the COVID hoax + download form to...
https://twitter.com/andweknow/status/1463020103528636422?s=21 Follow and Support: https://andweknow.com SHOW NOTES: Hard lockdowns in Australiahttps://t.me/SergeantRobertHorton/8748 Pfizer vaccine on MSMhttps://t.me/SergeantRobertHorton/8758 Brooks killed and they knewhttps://t.me/SergeantRobertHorton/8766...